Progressive African Network, Inc. (PAN) is located in Roxbury, Boston, Massachusetts. We are a non-profit organization with global ambitions focused on building entrepreneurs and cultural vitality in Boston & New England. We support as well as host various events in and around Greater Boston, including but not limited to: PAN Entrepreneurship Series 101, Harambee Social, Annual Boston African Entrepreneurship Expo, Boston African Festival, etc.
Students & recent grads who are:
- Open & Passionate
- Ambitious and willing to learn
- Organized self-starter
- Able to accomplish tasks without much supervision
- Team players who can communicate effectively
- Internships (Unpaid)
- Volunteer Opportunities (Unpaid)
How to apply?
Send your Resume/CV and interest letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
What to include in ‘Interest Letter’:
- Are you currently working?
- What industry of work are you interested in
- What are your expectations with this internship opportunity?
- How much time can you dedicate per week or month?
- What would you like to do in your future?
- What are some of your accomplishments (education, career, life, etc.)?
- Do you speak any other languages?
- Have you traveled to Africa?
- What are your interests or hobbies?